Thursday, March 19, 2009

grrrr....

Today, was a good day. Every day is really, but somedays seem to leapfrog others, and today was one of those days! It could have been the warmer weather, it could have been lunch, or just the fact that I played a bit of basketball (and watched more)... but then again, it could have been all of it.

But now, now more than ever I need to focus. I need to realize how little time I have to get my research done. But all I want to do is focus on working towards my nonprofit, not studying others. Which, to be honest, cannot be the pecking order. I only have three weeks to compile research and present it... from getting others to take the survey to interviewing to... who knows. Less than three week by now, but I need to bump it up on the priority list. I'm too close to not get it done!

So, if you're reading this... please send me the focus vibe. Send me multiple vibes... anything to keep this ball moving. Anything to finish my masters program on a strong note. And in three weeks, when class is over, we can all have a drink and party 'till the cows come home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Moon

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha Have you ever spent much time thinking about the...