Sunday, October 29, 2006

C.H. Part II

coffee house update...

Remember the employee with the thank you card?
she stopped in caribou looking for me today. I happened to
just walked in to ensure all was good, when I turn around, and WHAM!
"hey!..." she started. Apparently she was still upset about walking
out on me. And is working for her old boss at another location.
I'm just glad its not mine... but seriously... like I told her:
water under the bridge.

And I might as well throw in for good measure...

I absolutely love getting 27 calls a day. My favorite ones have to do with...
"what do I do if.... " Pick your senario, it could end with: the safe is off, or
a customer is unhappy, or someone didn't show up on time, or what if I can't work....
It seems endless, most of which can be figured out without a phone call to yours
truely. Not that I don't appreciate it. But seriously people. You're smart, your driven,
thats why I hired you. Now go prove it....

(disclaimer to previous rant: does not apply to everyone who works in my store)

No comments:

Moon

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha Have you ever spent much time thinking about the...